Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Pictures (Baby Hugger Included)!

Alrighty, so it's been a few weeks since I've posted pics of the growing belly!  Feast your eyes.  Here are my five month pictures!

Also to note are the much anticipated Belly Hugger pics. 

20_Weeks_01

There are two boys in there!! Can you believe it?

20_Weeks_02

20_Weeks_04

20_Weeks_03 

Drum Roll Please:  Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you...the Baby Hugger.  To note, I'm wearing this outside of my clothes for demonstration purposes only (I took my cue from the purdy lady in the leotard).  You see, the elastic starts at my belly, comes up and around my shoulders, down my back, and then around the bottom of my belly, at which point it's velcroed (does "velcro" even have a past tense?) together in front.  And why they didn't include a segment in my parenting class on how to put it on and take it off is beyond me.  Would have been a very practical addition.  Now, I know that you are too afraid to ask, so I will tell you not to worry, the underwear has velcro underneath so you can easily undo it when you have to go to the bathroom.  Putting it back together after you're done, however, is a slightly different story.  The sight of me in the tiny bathroom stall trying to grab the velcro from the back and bring to the front through my legs, when clearly I can't see anything, or can even bend over for that matter, is a sight to be seen.  This whole contraption helps a whole host of side effects:  Backache and hip pain, Pre-term contractions, Pelvic pressure and pain, Swelling
Bladder issues, Belly weakness, Poor posture, Fatigue, Hernias and Diastasis (that last one sounds bad, doesn't it - no idea what it is).  Now, if I could just find something for my mild incontinence, I'd be all set.

BabyHugger_20_Weeks_01 

What you don't see is how it looks under clothes, which, unfortunately isn't much better.  There's no hiding it.  And now that I'm starting to experience back pain, I have to wear it to work!!  Neat.  Oh, and did I mention that I work with all men? Yes, yes I do.  I caught a co-worker staring at my cleavage a few days ago, and I can't even blame him for it. I have cleavage even if I wear a turtle neck.

BabyHugger_20_Weeks_02

2 comments:

  1. That's hawt. It's like Borat's swimsuit, kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Totally. Perhaps I should dye it. And then bedazzle it just for a personal touch.

    ReplyDelete